Water Damage Restoration Phoenix
Popular belief points to Arizona as a dry state, and that is precisely why it is important to have a professional water damage restoration team such as 911 Restoration of Phoenix on your emergency call list.
Water damage caused by flooding is actually a common emergency in Phoenix, which averages 40 to 100 flooding events per year.
In order to assist you in such an event, our water damage restoration Phoenix agents are guarantees to arrive at your door within 45 minutes of receiving your call.
The water damage Phoenix team knows that the best way to limit the amount of damage that a water invasion can cause is to be at the scene quickly, and this is why they are capable of arriving so quickly to start working on the these challenges.
In addition to being at the scene of a water damage event quickly, the water damage Phoenix professionals are available 24/7/365 to take on water damage no matter when or where it appears. Our water damage restoration Phoenix specialists always implements same day services when it comes to water disasters.
Our pros know that the longer moisture sits on a the surfaces of your home, the more damage can take place. This is why our water damage restoration Phoenix crews never want to keep you waiting when you are in such a dire situation, so our we make sure we are trained to mitigate all aspects of water damage
If your home or business is already experiencing the effects of water damage from a pipe burst, water heater loss, or even a flooding event, then don’t hesitate to take care of it immediately or it might turn into a mold growth situation. Contact our water damage restoration Phoenix team with 911 Restoration Phoenix and let the experts eliminate all of your water-based woes today!
Preparing for Water Damage through Education
You can rely on our water damage restoration Phoenix crew for same day service when you are involved in a water emergency and and our unit will start pumping water from your building within the hour.
Our operation can rescue houses at the first sign of trouble. We act fast and provide professional care, because our water damage restoration Phoenix workers understand the depth of the disasters.
The goal of our water damage restoration Phoenix members is to make the restoration process as easy on you as possible. We will walk you through these steps while our experts are on our way to the disaster.
Once you get the water line shut down, the water level shout stabilize. With the electricity off, you limit the chance of electrocution. Then leave the water cleanup to our water damage restoration Phoenix personnel.
As restoration experts, we consider it part of our job to inform our customers. If you or your family are dealing with the aftermath of a flooding emergency, here is a useful guide to understand your damages as well as the restoration process:
- A severe thunderstorm or prolonged flash flood can damage essential structures such as your roof, foundation, and sewage line, so take a lot of pictures/record some videos as you will need them for your insurance claims or applications for disaster assistance.
- Wall boards soak up water like sponges. If contaminated with floodwater, they can become serious health hazard and should be removed to at least the flood level.
- Plaster and paneling can be salvaged, but air must be circulated in the wall cavities to dry out the studs and sills.
- Insulation requires different treatments depending on the type of material. Styrofoam might only need to be hosed off, but fiberglass should be thrown out if muddy.
- Insulation can be saved if dried quickly, so call a restoration professional as soon as you notice the first sign of water damage.
- Clean and dry carpets or area rugs as quickly as possible. If sewage-contaminated floodwater covered your carpeting, discard it for health safety reasons. Also discard if the carpet was under water for 24 hours or more.
- Wooden floors should be dried gradually as sudden drying could cause cracking or splitting. Vinyl flooring and floor tile need to be removed to allow drying of subfloor.
This is a great list of some of the more common forms of water damage and what can be done about it, but there are plenty of situations that aren’t mentioned here, and our water damage restoration Phoenix team can handle them all.
Despite the fact that water damage negatively affects the home, there are more serious reasons why our water damage restoration Phoenix pros need to get the moisture immediately cleared from the property, and that is mold. We know that breathing in mold can cause anyone living under the roof with it to begin feeling unpleasant symptoms that mimic allergies.
When you call our water damage restoration Phoenix unit you can be sure that you have the most experienced and capable hands on the job. Our operation is trained to provide you with comprehensive fungus remediation and water damage removal, so you never have to attempt a mold cleanup on your own.
Contact our water damage Phoenix experts with 911 Restoration and let the professionals bring your home or business back to normal in no time!
Specifics of Water Damage Restoration
Looks can be deceiving in drying out your floor boards. Most homeowners are unaware of moisture pockets trapped beneath dry floorboards, and thus unaware of mold growing when they try and clean up a water damage spill themselves.
Our crew at 911 Restoration of Phoenix uses special thermal imaging technology to identify wet spots deep below the surface, invisible to the naked eye, and this is why homes fare better when under our care.
But if you are going to attempt to do water damage repairs, or maintenance, here is a helpful guide:
- Look for corroded, loose or displaced flashing on sloping roof valleys and at junctions of dormers and roof.
- Wet spots near a chimney or outside wall may mean the leak is caused by defective flashing, narrow flashing or loose mortar joints.
- Check for choked downspouts as well as any holes in the roofing. Once you find a hole, mark it by sticking a straw, nail, or wire through the hole.
- The dry weather of Arizona makes homes particularly vulnerable to flooding disasters when the rain does come. During the monsoon season, flash floods can develop in a matter of minutes, and this is why it is crucial that your roof be in perfect condition to protect from water damage!
Contact a professional as soon as possible to deal with any water damage, especially if you notice the water is muddy in color, or foul-smelling, as this may be a sign of a sewage backup. That’s why we have an emergency service line in operation day and night at 911 Restoration of Phoenix. This way you can reach us whenever you need professional restoration help.
When our water damage restoration Phoenix specialists arrive at the scene of the damage, our pros will go right to the source of the problem and begin fixing everything, as well as making sure to provide you with optimal customer service. A major part of the restoration process is the insurance claim process, and our water damage restoration Phoenix crew is more than happy to assist you with your claim.
With as many years in the industry as our water damage restoration Phoenix unit has, we know exactly how to communicate with your insurance provider to get you the coverage you deserve. Even if your insurance company will not provide coverage, you can stay calm knowing that our operation always offer affordable prices on all of our mold and water damage restoration services.
If your home or business is amid a water damage crisis from flooding or any other means, contact our water damage restoration Phoenix crew with 911 Restoration Phoenix and let the experts help with everything today!